Subject: Proposal for issues to work on

Hi all,

I have looked through the list from Patrick for issues, which can be resolved immediately. This is my list:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3938 Page layout allows to set only width or heighth instead of both

The comments contain reasons, why the current solution is correct.
Reject request and close issue.

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3936 logarithmic scale misses information about basis

The issue has a proposal with text and schema changes.
Missed ODF 1.3 but should be accepted for ODF 1.4.

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3895 style section does not allow style:text-properties

Text is different from schema. Sentence has to be removed.
style:text-properties is not listed in 17.11 <style:section-properties>

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3894 Office-3662 was applied but prior to subversion - apply schema and text

Obsolet. Refers to https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3662 (see other mail)

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3888 Typo in section 19.348 of ODF 1.2 odt document.
trivial

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3820 Definition of fo:text-align switched wording of 'text' and 'paragraph'

Not only switch, but perhaps "text lines of a paragraph".

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3663 additional chart:regression-type values

duplicate to OFFICE-3958, OFFICE-3959, OFFICE-1148

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3755 Wrong "<rotate-angle>" string instead of "<skew-angle>" in ODF 1.2 section 19.228

Issue needs update of status. The change is contained in wd10.

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3904 New Feature: reference Khronos standards for 3D model file formats like COLLADA and/or glTF

Issue has wrong status "applied".

Kind regards
Regina