Subject: OFFICE 3756 and OFFICE-3685 for agenda for 16. Jul

Hi all,

I propose to put
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3685 Public Comment: CS01 16.40.8<draw:marker> - "The attribute value true"
and
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3756 Public Comment: Wrong "X axis" instead of "Y axis" in ODF 1.2 section 16.40.8
on the agenda for 16. Jul.

I have attached a proposal, that does no longer use any factor, so no need to think about 1., 0.5, or 0.3.

The proposal has images to describe the orientation.

MS Office does not support the draw:marker-start-center and draw:marker-end-center attributes. https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj670822%28v=office.12%29.aspx

I have attached a test file in addition, so that you can test the behavior in other applications. Do you know applications which support these attributes?

Kind regards
Regina