Subject: OFFICE-2171 Floating Table Positioning

Hi all,

ODF has the feature of linked frames. I have tried, whether it is possible in LibreOffice to use this feature to make a table floating by putting it into a frame and let it float into the linked frame across a page break. I found, that it is possible, but there is no good support in the UI and you have to fiddle around with the frame size. Find the result in the attachment.

Kind regards
Regina