Subject: ODF TC Teleconference Agenda for 17 September 2018

Greetings!

Below you find a draft agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2018-09-17

The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Teleconference Numbers

Canada - (use US number)

Denmark - +45 78 77 25 34

Germany - +49 30 255550324

Hungary - +36 1 987 6874

The Netherlands - +31 6 35205016

USA - +1 641-715-3580

Access code (for all numbers): 438-387

Chat room for meeting is at: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Please send comments to the mailing list.

Agenda
------

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Notice of minutes from prior TC calls - pending

4. Meeting time for 17 September 2018: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2018&month=9&day=17&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=25&p2=37

5. Issues for 17 September 2018:

a. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3997 Be more precise about differences to XSL_FO for attribute fo:line-height

See Regina's latest email on this issue:  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/email/archives/201809/msg00002.html

b. While searching for ODF 1.2 errata issues, I discovered these open ODF 1.2 issues, which we should dispose of as part of our errata process:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22ODF%201.2%20Errata%2001%22%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20ASC

6. Next meeting: 24 September 2018

7.  Adjournment

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau