Subject: Chat notes for 17 September 2018

Greetings!

The ODF TC teleconference chat notes!

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

*****

Please change your name from 'anonymous' using the Settings button
anonymous morphed into Patrick
Patrick: Rich McLain is also here.
Patrick: 5. Issues for 17 September 2018:

a. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3997 Be more precise about differences to XSL_FO for attribute fo:line-height

See Regina's latest email on this issue:  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/email/archives/201809/msg00002.html

b. While searching for ODF 1.2 errata issues, I discovered these open ODF 1.2 issues, which we should dispose of as part of our errata process:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22ODF%201.2%20Errata%2001%22%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20ASC
Patrick: Note: The effect of this attribute value in the OpenDocument XSL compatible namespace differs from the XSL and the associated CSS specifications.
Patrick: above where you say: fo:line-height attribute does not support the inherit, number, and space values.
Patrick: Note goes with {nonNegativeLength} - see styled view
Patrick: Office-3997 accepted without objection for ODF 1.4
Patrick: Changing the formating and inserting FTEST for errata - less certain about changing the mathematics for errata
Patrick: Andreas hopes no one implemented this test using the description in the standard
Patrick: At a minimum, correct typography for ODF 1.2 errata, continue the issue for correct mathematics?
Patrick: retarget correct mathematics for ODF 1.4
Patrick: don't retarget, keep at ODF 1.3. fold into editing.
Patrick: Andreas will look at Regina's proposal for correction on Office-3903
Patrick: Clearly ODF 1.2 errata
Patrick: But, need to follow up on content negotiation - was with Robin Cover - what is status now? Patarick will contact Chet Ensign
Patrick: Michael suggests closing
Patrick: Close Office-3828
Patrick: Michael says this is beyond errata - should be in ODF 1.3 or ODF 1.4.
Patrick: Closed in Office-3702 for ODF 1.3
Patrick: suggest we close for ODF 1.2 errata
Patrick: Close Office-3794 for ODF 1.2 errata
Patrick: The ODF-1.3 clone has been closed, suggest we close the ODF-1.2 errata issue
Patrick: Close Office-3794 for ODF 1.2 errata
Patrick: Regina says a default type for datailot-table is missing
Patrick: Start with Office-3754 next week - check defaults -

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau