oic-comment message

Subject: ODF Test Documents

Due to substantial interest, we are making our test documents publicly
available.  Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.
If these files are useful to you, please let us know.  Our work is
publicly funded and our sponsors like to know the impact of our
research.

A draft paper discussing the methodology and initial results in more
detail is titled, Lost in Translation: Interoperability Issues for
Open Standards - ODF and OOXML, and is available at http://ssrn.com/abstract=1201708

The zipped document includes a readme file regarding

TestDocuments.zip

the test documents.  The test documents are in ODT format and the PDF
representation in OpenOffice.org.  By comparing output from other
implementations with the PDF file, it is possible to identify
interoperability issues with ODF in OpenOffice.org.

If these files are useful to you, please let us know.
Thank you
Rajiv

Rajiv Shah
rajiv.shah AT alumni.illinois.edu