oic message

Subject: some new pages on wiki, atomic tests

Hi,

I've added a few thoughts on the wiki http://wiki.oasis-open.org/oic

Since I'd rather start with creating some atomic test (or feature)
documents just to see how things are working out, I've listed a few
things that should be in a test description, scenario or whatever one
prefers to call it:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/oic/TestScenario

As mentioned before, we'll end up with remarks on the ODF spec itself,
so maybe we could put them on another page like this:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/oic/ODFRemarks

My suggestion is to:

- gather, say, 20 of those remarks on the spec
- check if some remarks are somehow related
- check if these remarks might be known issues (check the ODF TC mail
archive, errata, latest draft etc)
- forward the remaining remarks, either one by one as comment on the ODF
comment lost, or as a list to the ODF TC (or point them to the OIC wiki)

Just my 2 cents, so please shoot :-)

Best regards,

Bart