oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] Inviting eZ Publish, Plone (?), Alfresco, other CMSs

Louis Suarez-Potts wrote:

> I'd like to see about inviting CMSes that are using or considering to

> use (and need pointed encouragement) ODF.

Mm, I like the idea but I'm not 100% sure if that's something to be done
by the OIC...

I don't know each and every CMS of course, but I assume most of them use
an ODF-capable suite, converter or library to provide ODF functionality.
So I don't see where exactly a CMS would have additional ODF interop
issues...

The more the merrier of course, but IMHO, the OIC could focus on suites,
libraries and tools, while the Adoption TC could focus on CMS and other
software that's "merely" using other tools to provide ODF functionality
?

Best regards,

Bart