oic message

Subject: Action #0010 - Notes on Marston Presentation

Action #0010 is hereby closed.

I added my notes to the wiki on this page:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/oic/TestingThoughts1/000_Roles/notes

I also added the Marston slide set to the wiki as wiki pages, too.  The slide set is here:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/oic/TestingThoughts1?action=print&media=projection

I have a bug that has my notes show up as the second slide.  It is distracting, but I can't fix it without ability to delete a folder in the wiki substructure.  (I discovered that you can make folders in the wiki, the slide show technique takes advantage of that.)

I will probably need to recreate the whole slide show to repair the bug.  I am leaving it in as a feature for now.

 - Dennis

Dennis E. Hamilton
NuovoDoc: Design for Document System Interoperability
mailto:Dennis.Hamilton@acm.org | gsm:+1-206.779.9430
http://NuovoDoc.com http://ODMA.info/dev/ http://nfoWorks.org