oic message

Subject: hello world test scenario

Dear OIC members,

As you may have noticed, I've uploaded an "Hello world" test scenario, containing a few tests on ODF package and metadata.
Although this is a simple action for an end-user, it's already a trigger for dozens of tests.

A first analysis of the package part:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/oic/SpecAnalysis/1.1/17

Probably I should add the scenario it to the page Dennis has prepared (or is the page a bit higher level ?)
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/oic/AppScenarios/ScenarioPatterns

A first version of this scenario, in XML, can be found here:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oic/trunk/scenarios/packages.xml

A description of the schema I've created can be found here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31053/DocumentTestMetadata-wd-1.odt

The RNG is located here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31054/doctest.rng

An XSLT2 stylesheet/tool to convert the XML to an HTML + example:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oic/trunk/contrib/doctest2html

It's a first attempt, so any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Bart

<<winmail.dat>>