oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] A simple and easy idea

<OF5213621E.173703A9-ON85257571.00746F69-85257571.00764203@lotus.com>,
<robert_weir@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> I'd like to do the following:
>
> 1) Create a table where I list, on a voluntary, opt-in basis, names of ODF
> vendors, their ODF product, and a URL or email address where ODF
> interoperability problems may be reported by end users.  In most cases it
> will simply be an existing bug reporting page.  We could keep this on the
> Wiki, for example.

Who would be the audience that would go looking for the wiki page?  And how could we help them find it?

If I used an ODF app online or downloaded it from the app vendor- I would think that one would first look to the download site for a bug reporting mechanism.

If my ODF app was included with my O/S.  First blush would be to report it through my OS vendor.

Does that reduce the audience to those who received it via 3rd party build farms or ftp services?