oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] paper tray name

"Hanssens Bart" <Bart.Hanssens@fedict.be> wrote on 03/16/2009 09:01:31 AM:

> Mm, shouldn't this be an application setting... ?
>
> ODF 1.1, 15.2.3 style:paper-tray-name
> "The style:paper-tray-name attribute specifies the paper tray to use
> when printing the document. The names assigned to the printer trays
> depend on the printer"

I suppose you could have two people in the same office using the same
printer, but using two different editor applications. If they share the
same document they could print it consistently to the specified tray.  If
it was an application setting, the 2nd editor would ignore the setting.

But I doubt that this particular situation occurs frequently.

-Rob