oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] Version Control Commit by bart.hanssens

Hello Mingfei,

Thanks for catching the bug.

I must admit that these are "quick and dirty" scripts. I'll remind myself that I'll have to write some documentation on how to use them.
Feel free to add any improvements you like :-)

I didn't go for python after all (maybe someday I'll port it), since a few other projects I'm working on got into the way of learning python.

Best regards,

Bart

From: Ming Fei Jia [mailto:jiamingf@cn.ibm.com]
Sent: maandag 30 maart 2009 8:11
To: oic@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Bart,

I've seen the Pack_all.groovy, that's great, I'll try it. Through a quick review, a minor place that may be modified: the "otp" occurres 2 times in the extention definitions,maybe the first is "ott":)

def fexts = [".htm", ".html", ".xml", ".css", ".js", ".txt",
".odp", ".ods", ".odt", ".otp", ".ots", ".otp",
".odg", ".otg", ".off", ".odm", ".oth",
".jpg", ".jpeg", ".gif", ".png"];
Thanks.
Best Regards,

Mingfei Jia(¼ÖÃ÷·É)
IBM Lotus Symphony Development
IBM China Software Development LAB, Beijing
Tel: 86-10-82452493 Fax: 86-10-82452887
NOTES:Ming Fei Jia/China/IBM E-mail: jiamingf@cn.ibm.com
Address: No.28 Building, Zhong Guan Cun Software Park, No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, ShangDi, Haidian District, Beijing 100193, P.R.China