oic message

Subject: first impression on conformance tests ?

Dear members,

I'd like to ask if so far there are major remarks on the conformance
tests I've added to SVN ? A new zip is available here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=31869&wg_a
bbrev=oic

I've added a few more tests on user defined metadata, but that'll be
where I draw the line for now wrt metadata. For instance, I have no idea
how to write tests for document statistics like syllable count.

If there are no major remarks, I'll write out some documentation for the
template and the process I have in mind as a proposal on the wiki, so we
could discuss it in the next conference call, debug/fine tune the
"predefined meta data" scenarios and move them forward...

Personally, I'd like to see this small test set approved as committee
draft by May 1st (by then the OIC will be active for 6 months , so we
really have to start getting some deliverables out of the door...).
Perhaps it's only a symbolic start, but I've noticed a few glitches /
missing features in implementations already, so I think it's worth it.

Best regards

Bart