oic message

Subject: Issues Tracker

Hi everyone,

   Several folks have reported problems. The issues tracker does not
have a direct tie-in to Kavi; I manually created each of the accounts
(quite some time ago now). You are automatically assigned the same
user name as in Kavi unless there are uppercase letters in your login;
in that case they are converted to lowercase. At the time your account
was created an email was sent by the system with a default password
and asking you to change it. It should be changed to your Kavi
password so the accounts can eventually be sync'ed. If you have
forgotten your password, or never reset it, I believe there is a box
somewhere where you can request a reminder.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.