oic message

Subject: Minute item

Dennis,

As I had mentioned, please add Ming-Fei Jia and Peter Junge to the
broad AI about working with the UOF group.  The idea is to promote the
group's work to an international body such as Oasis, so that peer-to-
peer coordination, harmonization, etc., can be done more efficiently,
if that is desired.

(We must keep in mind, however, that the OIC group is interested in
intraoperability among ODF implementations, not interoperability among
all formats.)

Thanks
louis