oic message

Subject: FW: [oic] Groups - Interaction_plugfests_and_OASIS-wd02.odt uploaded

Hi,

I've updated a new version of the document that describes the interaction
between plugfests and the OASIS ODF / OIC TC, taking into account the
comments I've received from Stephen and Alan.

I'd appreciate it if people could take a look at it before Friday evening and
send in comments (either by e-mail, as annotations in the document or as
a new issue in Jira)

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=33623

Best regards,

Bart

From: bart.hanssens@fedict.be [bart.hanssens@fedict.be]
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 10:14 PM
To: oic@lists.oasis-open.org

Contains additional info on feedback (Jira OIC-9 and 10)

 -- Mr. Bart Hanssens

The document revision named Interaction_plugfests_and_OASIS-wd02.odt has
been submitted by Mr. Bart Hanssens to the OASIS Open Document Format
Interoperability and Conformance (OIC) TC document repository.  This
document is revision #1 of Interaction_plugfests_and_OASIS-wd01.odt.

Document Description:
Short description on how interop testing (like the The Hague event) could
contribute to the OASIS ODF and OIC TC

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=33623

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33623/Interaction_plugfests_and_OASIS-wd02.odt

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of Interaction_plugfests_and_OASIS-wd01.odt.
The document details page referenced above will show the complete revision
history.

-OASIS Open Administration