oic message

Subject: RE: Coordination of SC34 WG6 and ODF OIC TC Teleconference Calendars

Hi Dennis,

thanks for the reminder. Frank and I have already exchanged some mails
on this topic in December, but I'd be happy to put it on the agenda for the
next TC call.

As you mentioned below, the current schedule of the OIC TC is indeed
April 7, April 21, May 5, May 19, June 2, June 16, and June 30.

Best regards

Bart

From: Dennis E. Hamilton [dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 7:31 AM
To: Hanssens Bart
Cc: OIC TC List

Bart,

In planning the calendar of teleconference meetings for SC34 WG6 on ODF
Maintenance, WG6 has chosen Wednesdays at 1300UT.  To avoid conflicts with
OIC TC meetings, the proposed schedule through June is for WG6 to meet on

   April 14, April 28, May 12, May 26, June 9, and June 23

They would like our assurance that there will be no collisions.

I believe that they should assume not and propose that we assure them we
will not meet on other than

  April 7 (our next scheduled call), April 21, May 5, May 19, June 2, June
16, and June 30.

I propose we confirm that with the OIC on our next call, but give Francis
Cave provisional assurance that his schedule looks good.

I also need to mention to Francis and SC34 WG6 that there is an ODF Plugfest
in Granada, Spain, April 15-17 and we may have ODF TC and OIC TC members en
route to that event on April 14.

 - Dennis