oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] RE: Harbison - Leave of Absence

Bart's got it right!

Thanks :)

Enjoy Italy! I hope it's much cooler than Tokyo.

Mary

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 4:09 AM, Hanssens Bart <Bart.Hanssens@fedict.be> wrote:
Hi Don,

thanks for the message and enjoy your holiday, but if I read the rules correctly

a) one has to notify a week beforehand ("A Leave of Absence shall begin _no earlier_ than
seven days _after_ the date upon which the request was delivered to the Chair of the TC")

b) you actually don't have to take a "Leave of Absence" for one meeting, since you attended
the previous call as Voting Member, and will still be Voting Member if attending the Sep 22
call...

I'll check with OASIS to see if my reading is correct

Best regards

Bart