oic message

Subject: State of Interoperability Report

Here is where we are this version (2nd), from minutes of 2012-01-11

<
3.2 Second "State of Interoperability" Report

It appears desirable to create the next report as a Committee Note.
It would be interesting for the next Plugfest in April and for other
events.  Rob had previously invited discussion of ideas and no issues
have been created.

This is also a way to report progress of OIC TC activity.

There is no new draft yet.  Rob repeats his call for ideas.

/>

What do we have to go with? What sort of data are wanted? Do we work
off of 1st version? Suggestion : to file a Jira issue and coordinate
that way.

Louis