oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] Groups - Event "OIC TC Meeting" modified

Hi John,

Thanks for the message, and no need to apologize. Good luck and all the best with the search and rescue mission.

Best regards

Bart
----------

From: John Haug [mailto:johnhaug@exchange.microsoft.com]
Sent: woensdag 25 juli 2012 10:09
To: Hanssens Bart; oic@lists.oasis-open.org

I may have mentioned in the past I am a volunteer officer in the Civil Air Patrol, the US Air Force Auxiliary.  One of our primary missions is search and rescue.  Unfortunately, a search for a missing aircraft arose Monday night and is turning into a significant search effort.  I am currently requested to participate Wednesday and Thursday, so far, though the situation is changing.

I am currently scheduled to be out early tomorrow morning, so I will most likely be unavailable for the call.  I apologize in advance.

Thanks,
John

Sent from my Windows Phone