oic message

Subject: 00005-line_through_style

The candidate advisory 5 regarding line-through-style contains a test
spreadsheet file. According to the documentation only the first of ofur
cells should show text with a line through it.

When this file is opened in LibreOffice or OpenOffice, all 4 cells show
a line through the text. As of recently Gnumeric will also show 4 cells
with  a line through the text since otherwise we were not interopearable
with those implementations.

According to the advisory proper it is not even clear to me that having
only one cell with line-through text is correct.

The advisory also indicates that this has been resolved in ODF 1.2.
While ODF 1.2 is more explicit than ODF 1.1, it it still far from
providing a clear solution.

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow, PhD, FTICA