oic message

Subject: Voting Member status Louis / eballot dsig advisory

Hi Louis,

At the end of the October 3rd meeting, you gained Voting Member status.

However, I forgot to update the status in the OASIS tool, so you didn’t get the chance to vote on the e-ballot 2299

(Promote Advisory 00008 to Candidate Status, https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oic/ballot.php?id=2299)

While this ballot is not an “official” OASIS OIC TC ballot (everything on the wiki is informal work),

it is only fair to give you the opportunity to review the Advisory and let you vote and/or comment on the ballot, so I reopen the ballot.

I do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Best regards

Bart