oic message

Subject: Closing the OIC TC

Hi,

As confirmed in the October 2nd Conference Call Meeting Minutes (*),
the result of the e-ballot (**) on closing the OIC TC was unanimous:
the OIC TC will unfortunately close down, due to lack of resources.

As a direct result, all future conference calls have been cancelled,
starting with (and including) the meeting scheduled for October 16th.

I'll write one last (non-normative of course) report on the work we did,
which will hopefully be finished at the end of this week.

Chairing the TC and working with all of you was truly a privilege,
and I'd like to thank all - current and former-  participants of the TC,
for all the work and time they have invested in ODF interoperability.

Best regards,

Bart

(*) https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oic/201310/msg00001.html
(**)https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oic/ballot.php?id=2517