Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] (1)(f) and (1)(g) -- audience and working language

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 11:51 PM, <robert_weir@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> "Matthew Reingold" <matthewreingold@gmail.com> wrote on 06/11/2008 04:56:22 PM:
>
> > English sounds good.
> >
> > Anticipated users...umm, can we revisit this tomorrow in case
> > someone comes up with anything else?
> >

> Certainly.  I just trying to focus discussion.  That doesn't exclude revisiting items.

I might add that where I add information to the site it is not to say that it is set in stone... rather I would like to see the document take shape as quickly as possible now while we work out things like the definition of interoperability than to risk having to rush something later. You are welcome, indeed encouraged, to comment (at the bottom of each page) or edit the pages accordingly.

Sam