Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] (1)(d) A list of deliverables, with projected completion dates.

-
<snip>

> > Basically traceability.
> > The rationale is to stop Fred and Mary introducing tests that their
> > implementation passes
> > and nobody else does. No trace, no test is the logic. Any test failure
> > should be traceable
> > back to an ODF requirement.
> >

> Those are all good refinement points. We'll obviously take an editorial
> pass to make the charter crisper.  But I'm looking to see whether there
> are any big chunks missing from the TC's list of deliverables.
> I'd prefer
> to take it top-down rather than get lost in the mud.  They'll
> be time to
> get lost in the mud later.
>
> -Rob

Could it be argued that passing such a test would be an "amber
flag" to interoperability? So including such a test would not
necessarily be a bad thing except for the applications that
pass it.

Jerome

IMPORTANT CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information in this email is confidential and is intended

solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else

is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient any
disclosure,copying,distribution or action taken or omitted to

be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Please also contact the sender and delete the material from any

computer.

PLM Dollar Group Limited trading as PDG Helicopters is
registered in Scotland No. 157532 with its address: The
Heliport, Dalcross, Inverness, IV2 7XB

Please visit our website at www.pdg-helicopters.co.uk