Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] MARBUX POINT OF ORDER, OBJECTION, ANDSUGGESTIONS No. 1

marbux wrote:
> I assume this was just an accidental hit on the send button because it
> merely quotes portions of what Ms. Jones said before.

If you are meaning Ms. Jones' requests on her own website, then yes,
this is a re-iteration.  But this is the first post I've seen from Ms
Jones since I joined the list last week.  Perhaps you are referring to a
post prior to me joining the list?  Or maybe a duplicate message
errantly sent to you only?  This list does seem to have some issues with
the reply-to address...

Regardless, I do not see her request for a little civility to be out of
place.  How was it my mother put it.. oh yes.. "If you don't have
something nice to say, don't say anything at all".  I Think that can
easily apply here.  With or without the subtleties...

I for one am happy to try to remain polite (I'm a Canadian after all..
:) ).  But I can politely and/or firmly disagree when needed.

My Thoughts.

Shawn