Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Marbux: Request for more detail

Marbux implied that some of the conformity and/or interoperability
testing may already be done in CDF.  My goal was to discuss this point,
and see if there was anything there we might be able to borrow (idea
wise), apply, or recommend.  My goal is NOT to replace ODF.  That would
just be silly and off-topic.. :)  But it would take someone more
knowledgeable about CDF (Marbux maybe?) to fill in these gaps, and/or
make a case for it.  I just didn't want to let the idea slip through the
cracks if there *was* something there we could use.

Other than that, I understood the "you", but thanks for the clarification.

Shawn