Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Reference implementation strikes gold

--- On Mon, 6/16/08, jose lorenzo <hozelda@yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: jose lorenzo <hozelda@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Reference implementation strikes gold
> To: oiic-formation-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org
> Date: Monday, June 16, 2008, 2:37 AM
> --- On Mon, 6/16/08, jose lorenzo <hozelda@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > From: jose lorenzo <hozelda@yahoo.com>
> > Subject: [oiic-formation-discuss] Reference
> implementation strikes gold
> > To: oiic-formation-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org
> > Date: Monday, June 16, 2008, 1:29 AM

> ...This approach may help address the
> example you gave for pixel matching...

Sorry, the "you" in this sentence is "Rob W". I was addressing this and the part about the ODF TC liaison [not quoted here] to Rob, principally.

Originally, everything was going to be addressed to Rob, but then I realized the relevant audience was everyone on the list.. except that I forgot to go back and clarify these two bits.. Hopefully, I didn't miss anything else.. am sleepy.