Subject: Moving forward

It appears that the distraction level has diminished on the list to the extent that we can attempt additional work.  Hopefully it will stay that way.  We still have a considerable subscribed list, so please consider, in your communications, the usual advice about not feeding trolls, responding to the list directly, quoting only the relevant portion of the note you are responding to, etc.  This will make all of our lives easier.

I'm going to start up discussion on a couple of remaining items.  I know we have not closed on the deliverables item, but I perceive that definitions are converging and we can let that discussion continue for a while longer.  At that point I'll send out a comprehensive list of deliverables that we can rate in a straw poll to see which deliverables have the greatest support.

Thanks!

-Rob