Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] The importance to users of documents looking the same

On Friday 20 June 2008 04:21:42 pm robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
> Paul, I've fully factored in to my expectations that you will not be
> satisfied with the proposed charter of the OIIC TC, and that you will
> complain vociferously, whine on your blog and perhaps find a gullible
> journalist with a deadline to spill some lies on.  So I'm no longer
> going to bother to convince you.  You appear to be taking an absolutist
> position that only you can be right, and that if your solitary position
> is not taken, then everyone else is wrong, and that I in particular are
> enveloped in conspiracies.  I'm not going to waste my time trying to
> please unreasonable people.  If you can find 5 OASIS members to agree
> with your views, then all the power to you.  You can then submit a TC
> proposal that meets your approval.  That's your prerogative.  But
> remember, you're not the only one with that same prerogative.

If you are as perplexed as I am about somethings, the following article
clears up a great many issues:

What I find interesting about Paul Martin is his total dedication to
creating negative energies about ODF, as opposed to positive energies
about other technologies else where.  If there was ever a guy with a
clear anti-ODF agenda, it would be him.

Sunny Dubey