Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Profiles: suggested use-cases

Dave Pawson wrote:
> You suggest an interpretation of a profile (some subset of the schema), but
> then go on (too far IMHO) to say what you want an app to do with the profile?

No, actually. Like I said later in my e-mail, if the TC decides not to
do profiling by subsetting, then my use-case goes out the window. But
*if* the TC does profiling by subsets, then it should work like in my
use-case. For my example use-case, it would probably lead to various
conformance requirements. For other use cases, it may affect other parts
of an ODF profiles spec.

--
Sander Marechal