Subject: Hijacked?

So, I had to take a short break from the list to deal with some work
related issues.  Now that I am back, I have spent the time to browse
through the messages I have missed and have come to the following
conclusions:

- The discussion is being purposely derailed by one individual, it
seems.  The reasons for the derailment can be guessed at, but are
irrelevant.
- The PURPOSE of this list is to create a charter for an
Interoperability TC.
- The current focus of the list seems to be whatever this individual
decides to throw out there, and the rebuttals and the subsequent
ignoring of the rebuttals, and deflection to other irrelevant topics
(given the purpose of the list).

This is unfortunate.  The few messages that are on topic and warrant
further discussion seem to be getting lost in the fluff.

May I offer a suggestion that everyone just stop responding to that
individual?  Ignore him.  If his points are anywhere near worthy of
discussion - again given the purpose of this list - then they will be
brought up by someone else who isn't looking to waste our time.

In layman terms... "quit feeding the trolls".

My thoughts.

Shawn