Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] My perspective. display perferct?

On Monday 30. June 2008 13:04:17 you wrote:
> We really need stacking math errors forbin.
>
> Issue is more rounding and stacking of rounding errors.  How is the
> maths to be done.  What are permitable exceptions.

In my experience this is testable per feature.  So I don't think we should
have an extra visual concept in the TC deliverables.

If you have any sort of correct WYSIWYG layout mechanism you *need* to
conserve that 7.05555 mm instead or remembering it being 5 pixels.  Since if
you zoom out, you already have a problem. Your 20 lines per page become 21
lines...
So this problem you see is not a problem for us; its a general problem in the
implementation; it would suck at basic stuff if it did it incorrect ;)

--
Thomas Zander

This is a digitally signed message part.