Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] My perspective

On Monday 30. June 2008 15:34:22 Dave Pawson wrote:
> Not a consensus view IMO [*6]

Dave, apart from the pixel-perfection issue we talked about in another
subthread, I have not heard anyone else reply to my post.  So to build
consensus please tell us what parts of my (or robs) post you disagree with,
and why.  In other words, try to convince us so we can reach consensus :)

Thanks!
--
Thomas Zander

This is a digitally signed message part.