Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] A few basic test documents

2008/7/8 Bart Hanssens <bart.hanssens@skynet.be>:

> As mentioned before, I've created a few basic test documents in OOo that
> yield a different layout result when opening them in OOo 2.4 vs opening
> them using Word 2003 + Sun plugin and/or MS converter, KOffice ...

By the way, on layout fidelity - while the writer apps might not
manage it, I see you have presentations in there, which really
*should* achieve some meaningful layout fidelity (since the point is
in fact page layout). What sort of definitions do the app authors use
for .odp layout fidelity when working on the apps?

- d.