openc2-actuator message

Subject: Re: [openc2-actuator] RE: Firewall Profile: Delete, Save and Restart

Agreed,

Alex

From: Dave Lemire <dave.lemire@g2-inc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 9:55:00 AM
To: Brule, Joseph M
Cc: openc2-actuator@lists.oasis-open.org; Everett, Alex D

Including a rule number in the response would help address one of the issues I pointed out in my attempt to apply OpenC2 to iptables

However we probably also need to think about assigning rule numbers when issuing DENY and ALLOW commands so that new rules land in the right place for the logic being implemented.

Dave

David P. Lemire
, CISSP
  OpenC2 Technical Committee Executive Secretary
  OpenC2 Implementation Considerations SC Co-chair
  Contractor support to NSA
Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com
Office: 301-575-5190 / Mobile: 240-938-9350