openc2-actuator message

Subject: Attempt to resolve comments to the SLFP profile

All,

Recall that the OpenC2 TC accepted the SLPF profile as a CSD.  I am in the process of trying to resolve comments.
I have not touched the conformance section, the example command annex nor has the jadn annex been drafted.

Please review the current text located at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_kMVkkNjtwNjRPN4MeLfQF8Envp_O_TrhII45vNkb-Y/edit# , in a perfect world look over it prior to the Wednesday actuator profile meeting.

There are a LOT of edits in the document via 'suggest mode'.  Many of the edits were to be self-consistent, for example change 'options, modifiers' to 'arguments'. A lot of the edits that you will see involve summarizing and moving the responses and targets from the 'command' section to the appropriate subsection.

Some of the edits are substantive and we need to achieve consensus.  Please consider the following prior to the Wednesday dial in:

BTW, I know that the following has not been addressed yet:

Thank you

VR

Joe Brule