openc2-actuator message

Subject: StateLess Packet Filter Post CSD comments/ review

All,

Recall  that the Technical Committee approved of the SLPF as a CSD and that there will be a ballot on July 11 for CSD Version 2 of the SLPF.    We will have an Actuator Profile meeting on June 27.   I would like to present the comments and proposed changes to the SLPF via email so that we can get the most from Wednesday's meeting.

I will propose resolution of the comments to the SLPF via a series of email topics.  Apologies for the (soon to arrive) volume of messages in your inbox, but I have found it easier to track the discussion in focused threads.

VR

Joe Brule