openc2-actuator message

Subject: SLPF edits

All,

I have been looking at the SLPF firewall profile too long and having trouble catching inconsistencies/ issues.  Request violence with your red pens and I will take another look at it Monday,  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_kMVkkNjtwNjRPN4MeLfQF8Envp_O_TrhII45vNkb-Y/edit

Here is a quick data dump on some of the mods that I have made since Wednesday:
Based on the discussion at the actuator profile SC meeting, the single identifier was preferred. For purposes of OpenC2, the need is to uniquely identify the actuator to the required level of precision, hence actuator (or system integrator) should map it accordingly.
The other perspective is that cloud instances are too varied therefore must a have accommodate a list of undefined elements.

I have done NOTHING on the example commands yet.  ON my to do list for Monday.  Also the JADN schema is still tbs

Thank you

VR

Joe B