openc2-actuator message

Subject: There will be an SLPF agenda item on the Actuator profile meeting tomorrow

All,

I systematically accepted/rejected changes in the SLPF profile and resolved many of the comments.  Unresolved comments and alternative texts were captured in the 'Editors notes' within the body of the googledoc.  (there are nine such boxes in the SLPF).   Tomorrow, we will resolve as many comments as practical and any unresolved comments will remain as 'Editors notes'.  The SLPF will go up to ballot at late July 11.

If it is practical to do so, please review the googledoc located at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_kMVkkNjtwNjRPN4MeLfQF8Envp_O_TrhII45vNkb-Y/edit# and pay particular attention to the sections identified as 'Editors Note' in gray boxes.

If you cannot access googledocs, please let me know ASAP and I will get it to you via other means.

Very respectfully,

Joe Brule