openc2-comment message

Subject: Discussing multi-profile actuators in SLPF example C.1.2

In the SLPF (page 31, line 20) we show the usage of: "actuator": { "slpf": {} }

We give one reason why this might be the actuator value, saying all endpoints that support it should execute the command, which seems like an argument to include it for multicast transports. However, we may also want to include another reason which is valid for point-to-point transports. That reason is that the actuator might implement multiple actuator profiles, and specifying the actuator profile in use for this command should help reduce ambiguity.