openc2-lang message

Subject: FW: [Non-DoD Source] [openc2-lang] Groups - Language Specification for Initial Agreement uploaded

Meant ot reply to all, only replied to Duncan….

The gist of it is;  do comments on the googledocs that Jason R is bookboss on, Duncan will handle the versioning of the smaller subsections.  I think this is a good approach.

VR

Joe B

From: Duncan [mailto:duncan@sfractal.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 11:07 PM
To: Brule, Joseph M <jmbrule@radium.ncsc.mil>

I think you only sent this to me (i.e. No "everybody else").

It's first a google docs that I put in the incoming directory as a sfractal contribution.

Then I made a PDF of that, which I put out as OASIS contribution.

Yes I will maintain keeping both (gdoc and PDF) in sync with the real working draft.

I'm on vacation this week so I'll be slow in responding and won't be doing as much as normal.

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting, LLC

The closer you look, the more you see