openc2-lang message

Subject: STIX 2.1 Use cases

Jyoti sent an email to CTI/STIX membership on 1-Feb with text that STIX
is including in their 2.1 version. That text has openc2 commands in it.
I took the liberty of copying from that document into our use cases. It
is now at
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-lsc-usecases/tree/master/STIX.

The intent of the STIX use case directory is to record what CTI has in
their documents.

I think organizations interested in STIX use cases should put their use
cases in their own directories, not in STIX (eg sFractal's STIX use case
is #9 in
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-lsc-usecases/tree/master/sFractalConsulting,
albeit it needs work).

A quick review of these use cases shows me we need to
(1) let them know when they have something different than what we
currently have (eg they should replace network_connection with
ip_connection) and
(2) they have targets/specifiers/options we need black ink text in the
property tables (eg direction, target_dns, start_time, ...).

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize