openc2-lang message

Subject: Proposed Language Specification Additions of SLPF args

I opened another issue, Issue #352, against the language specification - https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/issues/352. I propose this be âdiscussedâ via github issue, and then discussed in the LSC. If agreement can be reached in principle with the concept, then specific changes to the LS would be proposed.

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/