Subject: Week of 4 December OpenC2 TC Happenings

Dear OpenC2 TC Members,

Here are this coming week's happenings:

1. Tuesday, 12/5 @ 1300 ET: Language Subcommittee https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/openc2/event.php?event_id=46055
a. discuss any further feedback on OpenC2 Target Approach
b. review comments received as part of CSD voting on Working Draft 1
c. discuss Language Specification Working Plan for Working Draft 2

Other references:
List of Targets in Language Specification https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l7rIZl_I_zZb1FQOMYZkfUI04O7sNasZ-ozUvMn5SMU/edit#bookmark=id.btd0ccx4ygim

Use Case Mappings of Action to Targets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ax75Fg7FvMqfUHfesdhWcVGw6V-Pc5fv_CtJ4dWpa1g/edit#gid=177929651

Language Subcommittee documents and weekly meeting information can be found at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByY7rMsnC7rrN1FxZUlvNE1uNHc.

Joint the Slack discussion #language, #lang-targets.

2. Wednesday, 12/6 @ 1300 ET: OpenC2 TC Working Call (inaugural) https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/openc2/event.php?event_id=46216

We encourage you to dial into the OpenC2 TC Working Call to get plugged into the latest on OpenC2 as a whole and join the conversation. We will discuss the OpenC2 target vocabulary, the Network Class Actuator Profile (can be found in Actuator Profile SC Googledocs https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByY7rMsnC7rraTFScFE4N2NQV0k), the Implementation Considerations Subcommittee going forward, and open discussion.

3. Wednesday, 12/6 @ 2100 ET: APAC OpenC2 Subcommittee Updates https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/openc2/event.php?event_id=45767

Questions about OpenC2 and how to get involved:  contact Joe Brule (jmbrule@radium.ncsc.mil) and Sounil Yu (Sounil.yu@bankofamerica.com) or, Joyce Fai (joyce.fai@gd-ms.com)

If you haven’t joined the discussion on the OpenC2 Slack community and would like to, let us know and we will get you started.

Best,