Subject: Actuator Profile Subcommittee Co-chair: Call for nominations.

OpenC2 Technical Committee,

Due to additional work related duties and time commitments, Ms. Verma has decided to step down as co-chair of the Actuator Profile Sub-committee.  She will continue to support OpenC2 and will remain as co-chair until her successor is identified.

During the January 17 TC meeting, we called for nominations to serve as the Actuator Profile Subcommittee co-chair.  The nomination period will close on February 14 and the election will occur at the TC meeting on February 21.

Ms. Verma has been a champion for the standards based C2 for several years and has provided excellent support to this technical committee.  I think everyone will agree with me when I say:  "Many thanks to Jyoti Verma for her efforts and we are looking forward to more work with her".

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule