Subject: Pending Face to Face Logistics

OpenC2 Technical Committee,

Recall that we will have our OpenC2 Face to Face on Jan 10 and 11 in Tempe Arizona.   You can register at this link:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/oasis-openc2-f2f-tc-meeting-january-2019-registration-54412419010

The physical location will be Embassy Suites Hotel (4400 S Rural Rd, Tempe, AZ 85282)
For those who are participating remotely, our Systrends hosts have provided the following:

Day 1:

Youtube Streaming:
https://youtu.be/3H6SCy30IaQ

GoToMeeting Information:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/778152509
Password: SysConfDay1
Call In: +1 (872) 240-3311
- One-touch: tel:+18722403311,,778152509
Access Code: 778-152-509

Day 2:

Youtube Streaming:
https://youtu.be/iiOpReMmG5c

GoToMeeting Information:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/675973997
Password: SysConfDay2
Call In: +1 (872) 240-3311
- One-touch: tel:+18722403212,,675973997
Access Code: 675-973-997

The primary editors have been working hard to organize the agenda so that we can efficiently resolve the public review comments.  We have a set of slides that outlines the agenda and the issues on the googledrive located at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yYZMGSnAAG0Au_rP4PSnuxh2JzKCj4A1 .   The HTTPS agenda and the SLPF agenda are posted.  The Language agenda will be posted tomorrow 16:00 eastern.

If for any reason you cannot access the googledrive and/or cannot access the GitHub issues, please contact me and I will assemble a read ahead package and deliver it to you via email.

Looking forward to an interesting and productive Face to Face!

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum...'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/