Subject: Pending Face to Face

OpenC2 Technical Committee,

Recall that we will have our next Face to Face on April 30 and May 1, 2019.  If you have not already done so, please register:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/oasis-openc2-f2f-tc-meeting-april-may-2019-registration-58825006177

We are in the process of accumulating and prioritizing agenda items.  A request to send me any additional topics that you would like to see on the agenda.  If at all practical, would like to see your suggested topics next week so that we can have an opportunity to discuss the agenda at the next TC monthly (April 24)

Here is a list of topics that I have at this time.  Please consider this a list of topics and unless explicitly stated, not necessary in order of priority.
PUBLIC REVIEW
LANGUAGE SUBCOMMITTEE

IMPLEMENTATION CONSIDERATIONS SUBCOMMITTEE

ACTUATOR PROFILE SUBCOMMITTEE

LIGHTENING TALKS?

MISC NOTE:  This is off the subject of the OpenC2 Face to Face, but would like to remind you that the IACD Community day will be held on May 2 and 3.  Mr. Efrain Ortiz will be doing an OpenC2 related presentation and Mr. Dave Lemire will be presenting the OpenC2 Integration Fabric.

Thank you

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum…'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/