Subject: Pending Face to Face Agenda (DRAFT)

All,

Recall that we will have our next Face to Face on April 30, May 1.  I took the liberty of posting a DRAFT agenda on the googledrive (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Xm3MKCAr2vZhFHVQepgmwRANNtUMGUCb) and attached.

Please note the word DRAFT agenda, and also note that resolution of PR02 comments will be the priority.  At this time, I do not have a means to estimate the extent of the PR comments, so the attached agenda is necessarily flexible.

Thank you

VR

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum...'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/